Friday, January 7, 2011

Veggie Update

This cold is really messing with my head and my appetite, but I'm sticking to my meatless diet. Yesterday I had Amy's enchiladas for dinner and they were pretty tasty. I've been telling myself that this diet will force me to cook more, but so far with this cold, I just don't have the energy to spend much time in the kitchen.

Part of me is confident that it's the cold that's zapping my energy, but there's another part of me that thinks I'm not eating the right kinds of foods and that's why I feel so weak and tired. I'm going to make egg salad for lunch today, so that will give me some protein, but I'm still not totally sure what else I need to be eating to keep my energy up.

To all of my vegetarian readers, any tips would be great! I could use some advice!

1 comment:

EvaMarie said...

I'd give you my polenta lasagna recipe, but the pine nuts gave me a syndrom... PINE MOUTH SYNDROME