Monday, February 28, 2011

Smartly Dressed

bow necklace in seafoam by Uncommon - $15
My brother is turning 30 in a couple of weeks and he bought a bowtie for the party. What a way to stand out at your birthday party! :) Today, I came across this fabulous necklace from Uncommon and fell for it instantly. Isn't it the perfect way for us ladies to accessorize "smartly" without losing our femininity? I think it's adorable! I love the contrast of the bright seafoam color against the bronze metal too. Super cute. My birthday is Wednesday, so I know it's too late to get it here by then, but maybe for next year! Maybe my brother will let me steal his "birthday bowtie" idea!

Uncommon also makes gorgeous home accessories and furniture. I adore the intricately cut birch chandeliers and scallop-edged mirrors. Their shop is full of color and whimsy. There's a great old-fashioned, yet still modern look to their pieces that's really wonderful. Everything is really reasonably-priced too!

If you love this necklace, definitely check out the rest of the shop. You will probably love it all as much as I do!

No comments: