Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last Night

I've been fighting this cold all week, and today I'm just feeling lousy. It's probably worse today because I went out last night but it was worth it. Last night, my boyfriend and I went to see an advanced screening of "I Love You, Man" starring Paul Rudd, Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, How I Met Your Mother) and Rashida Jones. The movie was really funny right from the start. Paul Rudd and Jason Segel usually make me laugh, but this movie really cracked me up. Paul Rudd's character is getting married and starts to feel self-conscious because he overhears his fiance telling her friends she's worried he doesn't have any guy friends. He sets out to find some guy friends and ends up in a "bromance" with Jason Segel. (Thanks for reminding me of the term, Rosie!) There was a really diverse group at the screening last night and everyone was laughing, so I think it will appeal to everyone. I'm pretty sure it's coming out this weekend everywhere, so go check it out if you're in the mood to laugh. This one will do it for you.

Even though it was a pretty nice night in Philly last night, I think I pushed it a bit being out so late. I'm going to go rest some more. I hope everyone's having a good day.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

gotta see that movie...a couple of guys having a Bromance. sounds hilarious. Hope you feel better soon!