On to the love...
Tanielle from The Polka Dot Daisy gave me an award!! I'm so honored and really flattered! My blog is pretty young. I don't have many followers or subscribers, but I'm really enjoying getting to know my fellow bloggers. But an award?! That's really wonderful! Thanks so much Tanielle! This means so much.
1. I'm a procrastinator. I tend to put everything off til the last minute. I'm working on getting better though.
2. I'm allergic to cherries. I get hives and all itchy if I even touch a cherry. I thought I was over it, but I served a class of 1st graders cherry-jelly filled cookies last year and broke out all itchy for hours.
3. I worked at Starbucks for 3 years after college. I know their secrets! hee hee!
4. I have a beautiful godson who I love to spoil, but no kids yet. Someday soon, I hope! I have always wanted to be a mom.
5. My favorite place on earth is Disney World. Kinda funny for a girl with no kids, right? I guess my boyfriend and I are just kids at heart.
6. If I could only have one dessert for the rest of my life, I'd choose chocolate covered pretzels. I LOVE them!
7. I love crafts. I like to make jewelry, make cards, paint, knit, etc. You name it, I'll try it!
8. I'm a sweepstakes junkie. I love to enter contests online. I've been at it for about 4 years now and I've won some great things! Last fall, Dickie's clothing sent my boyfriend and I to Vegas on them! I've also won a Nintendo Wii, DS, a bicycle, jewelry, giftcards and lots of other fun prizes. It's a really fun and addictive hobby.
9. I love lipgloss and perfume, but I rarely remember to put them on. I wish I could figure out a way to remind myself to shine my lips and smell pretty.
10. I'm really having a good time with this blog. Thanks to all of my followers for reading!!
I'm passing this on to...
Jessica at Modern Moments
Karissa at Prissy Green
Thanks again Tanielle for the award!!