Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'll admit it, I've been slacking...

A whole month has gone by since my last post. You know how sometimes life just gets away from you and before you know it, so much time has gone by that you can't quite tell where it went? Well, I'm back, and I'm going to do my best not to let time get away from me again!

I hope you all had a wonderful month of June! :) Mine was busy and full of summer fun. Isn't it the best time of year?! Picnics, pool parties, barbecues. So much fun! My boyfriend and I are talking about planning a vacation. We both can't get away for too long, but we'd like to take a short getaway. I love searching for fun vacation ideas and coming up with a new adventure for us. Right now I'm thinking of going south...maybe virginia or maryland. Anyone have any good ideas or tips to share for an inexpensive getaway?

I like this...It's good to be back :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I think summer has made it hard for a lot of us to keep up.