Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crunch Time

Now that December is here, do you feel the "crunch time" stress? (And I don't mean the candy bar!!)

For those of you who celebrate Hanukkah, crunch time is right up on you, since tonight is the second night of Hanukkah. (Happy Hanukkah, btw!) Is your shopping all finished or are you still buying gifts?

My family celebrates Christmas and once December rolls around, I always start to feel the stress of the holidays. Getting the shopping done, baking cookies, decorating, getting the cards written out... I always feel like there's too much to do and not enough time. Now, I know it's only December 2, but as I'm writing this, my brain is trying to stray and think about how much I have to do. The list in my head is already down to where I can't see the top anymore!

I did get a good amount of shopping done over the last week, and I already have my Christmas Cards here. Return address labels have been shipped and I've chosen what kinds of cookies I'm going to bake this year. (Decorated sugar cookies, chocolate chip and white chocolate cranberry pistachio!) So I've got a good start, but I'm telling you...crunch time stress has shown up with bells on! Are you feeling it yet?

1 comment:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

You are doing pretty good! I am trying to get my shopping done so I can concentrate on the rest and hopefully enjoy the process of it! I am usually done Christmas shopping by Halloween, so this year I am WAY behind!

Thanks for grabbing my giveaway button.