Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy October!

So I hope you all had a nice weekend! Being gone for just a few days has left me a little thrown off with lots to catch up on!! It was very nice to see my Grandmother and Aunt though. The live down on the eastern shore of Maryland. My Mom had a few days off from work so we decided to go down for some girl time. When we saw the storms coming, we thought we should leave early to avoid driving in it.

We had a very nice time. We didn't do too much because it rained for a lot of our stay, but it was very nice to relax and spend some time with my family. My Grandmother lives on a lake, so we watched the water a lot, making sure we didn't have any flooding. The water rose quite a bit, but no flooding, thank goodness. They're supposed to get some more rain this week, so send them dry "no-flood" thoughts!

So October is here! Now I can get out the Halloween decorations!! I said I would wait til October, so I kept my word. I love this time of year. The air is crisp, the leaves are changing and you need a sweater when you go out. Love it!

Do you all have your decorations up yet? I went to a birthday party yesterday and they had their Halloween decorations up and it looked so festive! They had more of a country Halloween theme going on. My decorations are more classic and modern with some gothic thrown in. How do you decorate for Halloween? I'd love to see pictures if you'd like to share! I'll post pictures when mine are up too. It'll be like show and tell!

No comments: