Friday, April 10, 2009

LOST


Ok so I watched LOST last night, so we can chat about it now! How bout that smoke monster? A little cheesy if you ask me, but what do I know, right? I just think the visions of Ben's past swirling in the smoke monster looked kinda like cut n' paste. I think they could have made it a little creepier. Remember what the Smoke Monster did to Mr. Eko? I know the Smoke Monster wasn't supposed to kill Ben, but it could have scared him and us a bit more.

This week's SparkLife take gives you a list of rules for the Others. Check it out. I love numbers 2, 5, and 15. Pretty funny stuff.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Carebear said...

Totally agree on the smoke monster. I know they have the budget for something better! It was a good episode, and I know a lot of people were twittering (tweeting) it was their fave, but I prefer to see more Losties in my episodes (like the yummy Jack and Sawyer)! Can't wait for Miles-centric episode next time!