Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lovely Ladybugs from Stella & Dot!

Ladybug Stud Earrings $24
I realized that my blog, that's supposed to have a substantial focus on jewelry, wasn't so focused on jewelry. So I gave myself a goal to feature a great piece of jewelry everyday. I love this goal because I love jewelry, so shopping online for jewelry is really fun for me! However, I do find myself wanting to spend more and more money every day, which could become a problem...

I found this charming pair of Ladybug Stud Earrings from Stella & Dot and I fell in love! They aren't your typical, cutesy ladybugs either! They're really elegant and sparkly! Perfect for the holidays. (Have I told you how much I love sparkly jewelry at Christmas?) I love that crystals form the spots on the ladybugs' backs. So pretty! Stella & Dot have some beautiful pieces in their shop, so if ladybugs aren't your style, go find something you do like!

No comments: