Monday, June 7, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy - Snacks!

So, it's after midnight here and I'm thinking about food. Not good! So I'm going to give you this week's 10 Things and then I'm headed to bed, so I'm closer to breakfast!



1. Robert Rothschild Farm Onion Blossom Horseradish - Tangy dip with the kick of horseradish that's so good with pretzel sticks. An instant appetizer!

2. Herr's Creamy Dill Pickle Potato Chips - These are only available online, but they are sooo worth the order. If you like pickles, you'll love these!

3. Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade - This lemonade is pretty tart, which is why I love it. I like to pour half a glass of this and fill the rest of the glass with ice water for a clean, refreshing treat.

4. Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread - This is super easy to make and so good. It's delicious with dip and great for a party.

5. Pretzel M&M's - These are brand new and they perfectly satisfy a salty-sweet craving.

6. Baked Whole Grain Wheat Rosemary & Olive Oil - These are so good you don't even need anything to spread on them. A great baked snack you won't mind indulging in.

7. Mini Babybel Cheeses - Semi-soft cheese wheels packaged individually in wax casings. Great for taking on the go with your lunch.  Delicious cheesy goodness at only 70 calories a wheel!

8. Yoplait Whips! - These yogurt mousses are delicious frozen. It's really like you're eating ice cream. It's that good. My favorite is the key lime pie. Sooo good. And for around 70 cents a cup, you can afford to indulge a little!

9. Sweet & Salty Caramel Bugles - So addicting. You will eat the bag in one sitting, so limit yourself. Buttery, sweet caramel coating your favorite Bugles salty snack.

10. Donsuemor Madeleines - I just found out that this is the company that made Starbucks' Madeleines and I can get them at Whole Foods! I'm going tomorrow! Soft and wonderful cold from the refrigerator. These are the perfect mate to a cup of coffee or tea.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love those little babels lol, I've never tried the pretzel m&m's they sound good

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Melissa B. said...

I'll take some of that horseradish on my Triscuit, OK?

Crystal Farish said...

Oh I'm lovin' those snacks. I want to try those dill pickle chips!!

You have a really fun blog.