Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friendly Friday!


Hello! And Happy Friendly Friday! These weeks are going by so quickly. I feel like, at this rate, summer will be here and gone again before we know it!!

It's time for Friendly Friday! Friendly Friday is a great way to find new readers and followers for your blog! It's hosted by three lovely ladies: Christi at The Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier &  Charla at Healthy Home Blog! Be sure to follow their blogs and say hello!

Here's how it all works:

To join in the Friendly Friday celebration, include your link in our list, follow the hostesses in the first 3 spots and then start blog hopping! Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other!

When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Friendly Friday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers out of participating, and it’s a win-win situation. We would love for you to also grab our Friendly Friday button and post it on your blog and/or in a post – the more bloggers that find out about Friendly Friday and participate, the better!
(Thanks for the perfect explanation, Christi!)

Now It's your turn to join! Add your link to the linky below! You can also grab the code and add the linky to your blog too! Hope to see you back again every Friendly Friday!

So welcome! Thanks for Stopping by for Friendly Friday! It's good to see you all!  This short week has sure been busy. I feel like there's so much I haven't gotten accomplished and here it is Friday already! Maybe the weekend will give me some free time. (not likely!) 

I've been struggling this week to figure out a good way to describe my blog. Right now, I'm calling it "Hip Hodge-Podge". It's a big mixed up barrel of goodies these days filled with personal stories, photos, fun finds, product reviews, giveaways, and much more. I really like to just let inspiration hit me and that's what determines the conversation that day. I love having my readers chime in too. I tend to end many of my posts with an open-ended question, hoping to spark conversation. You all are just so darn interesting! I'm always learning from you all! And laughing! And yes, sometimes crying too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll follow my blog and leave a comment to say hello! Be sure to enter the 3 giveaways I have going on this week. (You'll find them in the top right corner of my blog!)

Have a great weekend, everyone!



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Following you! You can follow me at

http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

and

http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Twee Poppets said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to follow Twee Poppets! I'm following you back. Have a great Friday! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Here from Friendly Friday and your newest follower! I'd love it if you could come visit/follow me at:

www.momsbalancingact.com

Diana said...

Happy Friendly Friday!! I'm your newest follower! Great Blog!
Diana
I'd love you to visit me and follow:

http://www.theycallmeoldfashioned.com

Thanks!