Friday, June 11, 2010

Treat Yourself for Under $5 Shipped!!

If you're like me, you like to treat yourself every so often. Lately, finances haven't allowed me to splurge too often, so I'm always on the look-out for what I call, "cheap treats". If I see something that catches my eye, whether it be beautiful or fun or enticing, and it's also inexpensive, then I can't feel too bad about treating myself right?!

I'm going to start featuring these kind of "cheap treats" on my blog, so that you can splurge every so often also! I mean, for under $5 shipped, you can afford to treat yourself, right?


Today's Treat Yourself for Under $5 comes from Carrie Bea's Accessories! Carrie makes really fun jewelry. She makes bracelets, pendants and earrings at very affordable prices. Wait til you see, I'm not even exaggerating! 


Aren't they great! I love the fun colors and shapes! Those orange stars glow in the dark!! The red circle earrings are sparkly and the white stars are a pearly finish! She offers hearts, stars, bigger circles and mini circles in all different colors and finishes! I guarantee you'll find a color you like! Want to hear the coolest part? Each pair of these earrings costs just over $1!! Price is determined by the size, shape and finish, but the most expensive single pair of earrings in her shop is only $1.36! 

Carrie Bea also offers earring sets of all 4 shapes in a single color for $3.00 like the ones pictured below.


The name of this feature, though, is Treat Yourself for Under $5 Shipped! And Carrie Bea's makes it possible! You can treat yourself & get it shipped for under $5! 

Shipping to the U.S. is only $1.15 and it doesn't matter how many pairs you buy!! That means you can get 2 or 3 pairs of earrings (depending on the price) for under $5 shipped! You can even get one of the sets and get 4 pairs for under $5! There are so many choices!

So treat yourself and don't feel guilty! Or treat your best friend! Or do both! You deserve it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the heads up, these are sooooo cute.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cute!!!!!!!!