Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This Morning's Coffee

So I've been enjoying my new Keurig coffee machine. I've really been enjoying it. I've been having coffee every morning and a cup of tea at night. The Keurig makes it so convenient and quick! I love that!!

I'm not usually a fan of flavored coffees. I don't hate them, usually, but I'd rather a non-flavored dark roast any day. But I received 4 sampler boxes of k-cups with my Keurig coffee maker & one of them was a sampler of Green Mountain flavored coffees, so I've been giving them a try.

This morning I tried one that I didn't have any desire to try a few days ago. My mother told me that she was talking to a co-worker the other day and that he loved Green Mountain's Fair Trade Wild Mountain Blueberry. Yes, I said blueberry! Weird right? Blueberries are not my favorite fruit. I don't mind them fresh but I don't tend to like blueberry flavored things. I've been seeing commercials for a new blueberry juice drink, and I think that sounds gross. So when my mom said this about the Green Mountain coffee, I thought I'd try it. It's not like I'd be wasting a ton of time or anything if I hated it.

The coffee wasn't bad. It wasn't overly acidic or sweet. I didn't really taste blueberry, but I don't know that I really wanted to, lol. It wasn't very dark, but it wasn't watery either. It was a decent cup of coffee. But I want to talk about the aroma. My goodness!! It smelled just like blueberry muffins were baking in my oven! It only lasted a few seconds while my Keurig poured my cup, but it was wonderful! A very nice surprise this morning!

2 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

I've had that exact blueberry coffee at the Keurig machine at work!

Jen said...

I'm so jelous...I had instant coffee lol