Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

So it's Friday! I feel like it's been a very long week, but the weekend is almost here! We don't have any big plans, but we might go see a movie tomorrow night. We haven't been to the movies in over a month, and that's usually our go-to date night, so it's long overdue.

How did you all enjoy Blogmania?! I was really amazed at all of the wonderful prizes offered by bloggers and sponsors! You all are a very generous bunch! Last night at about 11pm est I finally finished entering them. My fingers were a little sore, but it was well worth it! I found a ton of new blogs to follow and entered to win some unbelievable prizes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone who entered!!

Later today, I'll be posting a review and giveaway from Storkie! Stay tuned!

No comments: