Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Staredown!

So a few weeks ago I told you about my camping trip near the Grand Canyon of PA in Wellsboro. While we were there, we also stopped at this little zoo (where we spotted this very interesting sign). Here is my favorite shot from that visit to the zoo.


(If I thought the cat might be at all interested in those pieces of corn on the bench, I might be concerned for the goat!)

For more Wordless Wednesday, visit WordlessWednesday.com and 5MinutesForMom.


9 comments:

Miranda @ Keeper of the Cheerios said...

LOL That's a really cute picture! :)

Mama Vivas said...

Way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok great, Now I want a goat. A tiny little cute goat like that one... This is what happens when people post cute stuff for WW... Agh!!

Mine is up as well http://gigidiaz.wordpress.com/2010/09/29/humpday-is-here-so-are-humpday-memes/

Anonymous said...

LOL--I love that!

Staci A said...

Such a great photo! I love it!

jayayceeblog said...

That is an intense stare down. I wonder who blinked first? Love the zoo sign, too. =)

Unknown said...

LOL that is too funny!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Ha, I definitely would have taken this same picture had I saw that! Too funny!!

Closer to Lucy said...

Too funny! Wipping water off my screen!!

I followed your linky in from another blog, but my bad I closed the window...I don't know who to credit for the find :(

Following you now, come by when you get a chance.
closertolucy.blogspot.com