I was debating on how to give you the trivia, so I thought I'd leave it up to all of you. Would you rather me just tell you a bunch of random facts, or would you rather I leave the questions up on the blog so you can see what you know already? I think, either way, it will be fun! Let me know what you all think!
Tonight, I'm going to post some random facts and then add a few bonus questions to the bottom. See if you know the answers, post if you want and/or look them up on Google. Either way, you're learning, right?!
So here goes! Thanks to tonight's trivia game at the Blue Dog Family Restaurant & Tavern in New Britain, PA.
- The National Flower of India is the Lotus.
- Robert Ford assassinated Jesse James for a promised reward of $10,000.
- The Supreme Court of The Netherlands is known as the Hoge Raad.
- Halophobia is the fear of speaking.
- Mr. Magoo's first name was Quincy.
Here are a few questions to try and answer too! I'll post the answers next week!
- What kind of creature was Sam on The Muppet Show?
- Phobos is the name of a moon of which planet?
- What name is Edward Teach better known as?
- Which Charles Dickens novel is said to be his most autobiographical?
- What was Tom Cruise's birth name?
I thought of this new blog posting idea after the fact and now I'm having trouble remembering the questions. Next week I'll make a point to write down or remember more. Have fun with these though!