Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Apple Time!

When I think of Fall, what immediately comes to mind? Candy!! Ok maybe first I think Halloween and then I think candy. But candy is on the brain. But besides the crazy, sugar-rush haul that your children receive (and you snitch from) on Halloween, my favorite treat is a caramel apple. Maybe it's the bobbing for apples at parties and the appearance of cider on the menu at Starbucks, but Fall is always paired with apple-goodness.

Gertrude Hawk Chocolates is featuring their Caramel Dipped Apples and they look amazing! YUM!


Right now, they're priced 2 for $10! (Reg. $6.99 each) Gertrude Hawk has stores in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania or you can get the same deal online + shipping. Go on. You deserve a treat!

1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

I agree with you about Fall and caramel apples. Good seasonal food! My favorite is a candied apple. Always used to get them at the fair when I was younger. YUM!!