Thursday, September 2, 2010

Savor the Sweetness

This summer was full of sweet moments. And I don't just mean sugary sweet, although there was one coffee ice cream cone that I couldn't help but slow down and savor. It was on a pretzel cone and each lick got a little bit of sweet coffee ice cream and a little bit of salt from the cone. It was DELICIOUS! And then last month at a family party, I was holding my cousin's 17 month old son and he turned and kissed me right on the mouth. It was adorable and so so sweet! And when my boyfriend's cousin had her baby early in August, we went to visit and I held her when she was only 4 days old. She was so tiny and just so peaceful sleeping in my arms. It was definitely a moment that I stopped to savor the sweetness. There have been a bunch of moments where family and friends were together, for a birthday or a picnic, and I sat back to just enjoy being together. Soaking in how lucky we are to have each other.

Pepperidge Farms recently released their newest treat, the Strawberry Milano cookies. And to celebrate they have launched a new Milano Facebook page to encourage fans to share their "Milano Moments" and talk about those moments that require savoring the sweetness of life! You should go check it out! :)

They're also offering a $1 off coupon so you can try new Strawberry Milano cookies yourself!

I posted this post, working with the One2One Network and Pepperidge Farm. By participating, I am eligible to win a giftcard. The words and views stated here are mine and were not swayed by either One2One or Pepperidge Farm.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Milano are my favorite cookies. it's the best! especially with milk. mmmm.

Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/