Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun Host/Hostess Gifts!

So this weekend is the first holiday weekend of the picnic/barbecue season. If you're like me, you always want to bring something, but you're not the best cook in the world. I like to make stuff but I'm not always confident that it's gonna turn out well (or edible). Here are a few cool items I found that any host would be thrilled to receive.

Viva Ice Pitcher (74oz.) -- Keep your beverage cold without watering it down with this pitcher's removable ice chamber.

Available from Uncommon Goods for $18.00







Bamboo Flatware -- Reusable flatware that's casual and green. And at $4.95 for a 3 piece setting, you could get your host a 4 place settings for $20.

Available at Crate & Barrel.






Flower Chip & Dip Platter -- (Aren't they adorable!) Made of melanine and dishwasher safe, they're available in the 2 colors shown. This would be so nice for chips or veggies and dip.

Available at Pier 1 Imports regularly for $19.95 (but on sale now for $13.96!)






I also found a bunch of cool things from CB2, Crate & Barrel's hip sister-site. Lots of cool, inexpensive extras to add some fun & whimsy to your gifts.



Cow Appetizer Plates (Andy Warhol) -- $1.50 each!


Party People Glass Markers (set of 12) -- $6.95






Toothpiks (set of 24) -- $5.95








Finger Food Plates (set of 10) -- $9.95









Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Shell said...

I love the flower trays! So cute! :)

Jessie said...

HA! Those are great! My brother owns a Chick-fil-a so I think I'm going to have to get him the cow plates for Christmas :-D