Friday, May 28, 2010

What is it with brain bleeds lately?!

I just read that Gary Coleman has passed away at the age of 42 as a result of a brain hemorrhage. His was apparently a result of a fall, but this is a scary thing! And so sad. First Brett Michaels and now poor Gary Coleman. May he rest in peace.

I always thought about brain bleeds as a TV injury. I knew they could happen in real life but I don't remember hearing about them  really happening. And now 2 happened within 1 month. Just one more thing for worriers to worry about! Yep, I'm a worrier. I fully admit it. I try not to be, but sometimes I just get an idea in my head and it runs around in there, causing me to worry.  I promise, to my friends and family reading, and to all of you, that I won't seriously start worrying about brain bleeds, but it is frightening when it happens to 2 people within a short period of time. Just makes you think about how short life can be. Makes you really appreciate every minute, y'know?

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

I hadn't heard this yet; sad!

Following you back from Friendly Friday!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

How sad. I knew he was in the hospital in cc...but did not know he passed away.

Simply Mel said...

It's so sad to hear the news.

I worry a lot too...I agree, we just have to appreciate every moment.