Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thank You Mom! and P&G Contest!

I have the greatest Mom. She's funny, kind, smart as heck, and seriously strong. I love that as I've grown, my mother has remained my mom and become one of my closest friends. I hope she knows what she means to me. I try to remember to tell her as often as I can, but I know I could tell her the I love her more. So here's another chance for me.

Mom, if you're reading this, I love you! :) Thank you for always being there!





I am lucky to have my Mom very close by, but others aren't always so lucky. This is where P&G comes in.


People are invited to visit ThankYouMom.com and post their stories to enter to win a giftcard to help pay for a special reunion with the mother or mother-figure in their lives! Proctor & Gamble will be awarding gift cards to 15 winners each month through Thanksgiving! Winners receive a $1000 giftcard to help cover the expenses for the reunion and a Flip video camera to document the visit! All you have to do to enter is write a 100 word tribute to your Mom. Easy enough, right?! Be sure to explain what a reunion with mom would mean to you!

Go enter! I wish you all the best of luck!!

2 comments:

Babes Mami said...

Hey Jodi!

Thank you for following my blog! Following you back!

Vær våken said...

That's so sweet! Thank you for entering my giveaway and for following me! Looking forward to get to know you! Good luck!

Kristin :)