Thursday, May 27, 2010

This Weather is Giving Me a Headache!

Literally! My sinuses are so angry. The weather keeps changing and the pressure in my head is no fun. Advil has been my best friend for the last 2 days and it's gonna get worse when the front goes through tonight. It's been so hot for the past two days. Temp was in the 90's yesterday. (It's still May for crying out loud!) I couldn't even be on our 3rd floor yesterday. It was pretty unbearable up there. And tonight the front is supposed to go through with some thunderstorms to cool it off. That sounds great, but it means my head is gonna get pretty mad again before it's all said and done. Anybody have any secret family headache-relief secrets? I would try most anything at this point.

1 comment:

bayctygrl said...

awwww, I wish I did know a way to help you.
My allergies have been real bad I was taking those melt away claritins at night and they seem to work pretty well. This weather has been crazy! We haven't had 90's but almost! I hope you get some relief soon!