Friday, May 7, 2010

Super-Last-Minute Mother's Day Shopping

There is only 1 more full day of shopping left before Mother's Day. If you're like me, you bought one perfect thing weeks ago and figured you'd just get Mom something else small to go with it. Well that small gift idea never really materialized and now you are almost out of time. Buying online is out because it would never be delivered in time, so now you have to find something perfect in a store.

We have a lot of chain stores in my town. We have a lot of chain stores in the next town over. I do wish, however, that we had some cute boutique-type shops like they do in the city. Yeah, there are a lot of things in the city that I wish we had here. Ok, I wish I was living in the city. But that's another story all together.

Sometimes the chain stores have what you want, and sometimes they don't. But usually, if I'm really stuck, I'll go to Target. Target always has a great assortment of cool things. And they have food. If all else fails, you can always resort to food. Chocolate is always appreciated!

My super-last-minute shopping dilemma made me think that I can't be alone. I can't be the only one who hasn't completed their shopping yet with only 1 day left.

So here's some help! All of these items are cute, under $20 and available in-store at Target! If nothing else, maybe they will get your brain thinking in the right direction!


Burt's Bees Radiance Kit $14.99
Pixi Petite Palette - $16.00Merona Satchel - $17.99
Eco Tools 5-pc. Brush Set $10.99Gilligan & O'Malley Knit Chemise - $14.99
Merona Turquoise Thong Sandal - $12.00 (sale)Sterling Silver Crystal Hoops - $16.99 (sale)
Rachael Ray Spoonula set - $14.99Julie & Julia dvd
$12
(sale)

I tried to give you an assortment so it would apply to all kinds of Moms. Green Moms, Moms Who Cook, Moms Who Like To Sparkle, etc. I think all of these are great gifts for women, so hopefully this will help you out. And if you haven't seen Julie & Julia yet, go get it for yourself. It's only $12 and it's an adorable movie! It might make you want to cook and blog more though. Just a warning!

To all of you Moms reading this, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I wish you all breakfast in bed, beautiful weather, and a clean house that you had no part in! (We can all dream, can't we?!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cakeblast said...

Good choices - I know Mothers Day has ended, but everybody needs an under $20 gift now and then. I wish I could enter your Ph8 giveaway but there is no store nearby :( I actually hadn't heard of that store until I saw your review.