Thursday, July 8, 2010

Better Than Ever!

Whenever I find myself dwelling on the not-so-good, I try to remind myself of the good things in my life.

I just celebrated my 8th anniversary. My boyfriend and I are more connected than ever and things are really good. Some couples find themselves in a bit of a rut after being together for a long time, but I'm really thankful that we haven't become one of those couples. We have just as much fun and are just as in love as we were years ago. Things are better than ever :)



A month or 2 ago, we got news from the vet that our cat Willow was sick. She had lost a lot of weight & blood test results showed issues with her thyroid and some elevated liver and kidney levels. They put her on thyroid pills. Willow is going on 15, so this was really not good news. We took her in for more blood tests 2 weeks later and she had gained half a pound! Great news!! And when we got back the blood test results, Willow's levels were all back to normal!



So, what's better than ever in your life?

Dove Go Fresh is hosting a photo contest on their Facebook page where you can share your photos showing "What's better than ever in your life?" Your photo could win you a weekend getaway to Sedona, Arizona or products from Dove!

You can also learn more about this Twittermoms program by checking out the discussion page!!


I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Dove® gofresh™ blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card and some product. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: