Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharing

Rather than typing up a whole bunch of individual blog posts, I'm going to share a bunch of random thoughts in one post. Bear with me.

In my last post, I was talking about taking a cooking class. What I really want to do is learn how to bake. Really bake. I've perfected the recipe for chocolate chip cookies from the back of the chocolate chips bag, but I want to learn more. Last night I was browsing Amazon and decided to buy The Good Cookie by Tish Boyle. I've heard great thins about this book, so I'm excited to start trying some recipes. And I'll be sharing my experiences here as I make my way through it.

Last night on Big Brother, Matt was whining about "The Bra-gade" never getting a break. Seriously, Matt? All you had to do was put Brendon and Rachel on the block. Then this wouldn't be happening. You took away your own break. Quit whining.

This morning, just before 6 am, my cat, Willow, decided to climb into the filing cabinet in my bedroom. Now I admit, I left the drawer open, so it's really my own fault that I was woken up this morning. But she climbed in, made her way to the back of the drawer, and then jumped down into the drawer underneath it. Now she had no way to get out, because she didn't think about jumping back up into the open drawer. So she scratched and cried til I woke up and realized what was happening. I was a bit foggy at first and didn't know exactly where it was coming from. Why is it that cats get this adventurous streak at dawn? I read somewhere that it's pretty common for cats to go hunting or exploring as the sun's coming up. But sometimes, like when she wakes me up at 6am, it's annoying.

I just received a package from Fedex of new Yoplait Delights to try. These yogurt parfaits look delicious and they're only 100 calories! Yoplait is going to be doing some tasting events around Philadelphia next week and I was asked to try them and post about the tasting events coming up! I'll be giving you more information soon. I received 2 flavors to try. Lemon Torte and Chocolate Raspberry. Yum!! I'm not sure which one to try first!

Thanks for letting me share some random thoughts with you! I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: