Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tasty Treats

When I get a craving for something delicious, I tend to search the web for online bake shops. I know it's kinda like going to the grocery store when you're hungry. You just end up spending more money than you ever expected. But it is fun.

I like to limit myself during these "shopping trips" to spending $20. Sometimes I do even better and find goodies for even less. Here are a few treats I found this morning...

1. Lemon Sugar Cookies from Cookie Cutter Cafe [2 doz.]
$8 (+ $6 shipping)
2. Custom Package of Assorted Biscotti - From Artisan Hands [8]
$7 (+ $5.50 shipping)
3. Soft Pretzels from Starboard Cove Baking Co. [6]
$7.50 (+ $6 shipping)
4. Salted Almond Organic Toffee from Fahrenheit Goods [8oz.]
$12 (+ $4 shipping)

Don't they all look delicious? And they're all less than $20! 
Not too bad for a treat!

*I did not receive any compensation for this post. Just sharing some finds with some friends.*

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Those lemon sugar cookies look so yummy!

I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday! Congratulations on your feature!

Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. http://thelifeofrylieandbrycetoo.blogspot.com/