Friday, July 16, 2010

Friendly Friday!


Friendly Friday is a great way to find new readers and followers for your blog! It's hosted by three lovely ladies: Christi at The Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier & Charla at Healthy Home Blog! Be sure to follow their blogs and say hello! And if you want to join in, add your blog to the linky on one of the above named blogs and start following.


Welcome to Jodibee Designs! Thanks so much for stopping by! Look around and make yourself at home. I hope you'll decide to follow me and come back again soon! (Leave me a comment if you do follow me so I can follow you back!)

We have 2 giveaways going on this week. One for a $5 Starbucks giftcard and one for a set of lovely, personalized notecards from Pear Tree Greetings! Be sure to enter while you're here! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again for visiting!

No comments: