Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday!



It's Follow Me Back Tuesday!! Welcome! Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at Little Yaya's, Survey Junkie, Review Retreat and Boobies, Babies and a Blog! FMBT is a great way to discover some great blogs and to gain some new followers!  If you want to add your blog to the mix and get in on all the fun, start at one of these blogs, check out the Linky and get to following! This week's guest host is Mommy of One...And Counting. Be sure to stop by and say hello to Shanna! :)

Hi! Welcome to Jodibee Designs! I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday! It's rainy and muggy here today, but I'm hoping the sun will make an appearance soon! This past weekend was very exciting for us. We went to see Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and ended up in the 2nd row! We got some great pictures too! Check out my post from yesterday if you're interested :) This week, I also have some reviews and giveaways to post, so stop back! Hope you all have a fabulous week! And if you do decide to follow me, please leave me a comment so I can follow you back!



6 comments:

Traci66 said...

I am already a follower, but I wanted to say hello and invite you to come play Tell Me More Tuesdays with me.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/08/tell-me-more-tuesdays-blog-hop.html

Shanna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am already following you too! =]
Hope you visit soon!
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Just dropping in to follow you on GFC, I already have your RSS.

Jami - XOimagine said...

FANTASTIC! Following you now through Tuesday Follow!

I've got a great Etsy Art giveaway happening on my blog now! Come check it out!
xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Melissa Au said...

Following you! Please follow me too and have a great day!

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Following you from FMBT...I just read that you were at Tom Petty concert, I'm off to read that blog post!