Friday, August 20, 2010

Friendly Friday (and some Big Brother talk too!)




Friendly Friday is a great way to find new readers and followers for your blog! It's hosted by three lovely ladies: Christi at The Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier & Charla at Healthy Home Blog! Be sure to follow their blogs and say hello! And if you want to join in, add your blog to the linky on one of the above named blogs and start following.


Hi everyone! It's super late and I'm just getting to writing today's Friendly Friday post. I went out to eat with a friend of mine and we ended up chatting much later than I expected to be out. Then when I got home, I had to watch my DVR'd Big Brother. I felt kind of bad for Kathy, but at least she wasn't too bitter about it. It's sad cuz she didn't even get goodbye messages. And now Britney's HOH and I can't tell who she'll put up opposite Brendon, but it should be interesting. Especially with the double eviction! I think BB's outdone themselves this season! Lots of craziness. How funny was it when Matt pulled out the Diamond Veto too and it fell apart?! Too much!

Then, since it was after midnight when I got done watching the episode, I turned on Showtime 2 and watched an hour of BB After Dark. Lots of interesting game talk tonight. And a few shots of their messes! They leave things a wreck! Like tonight, Hayden made burgers for everyone, and then there was one left and they just left it on the counter! I guess I only watched for an hour, so that's not too too long to leave it out, but it just added to the mess...lol. They've also made some kind of structure on the table...looked like a castle built entirely of Hershey Miniatures! I know they have a lot of time on their hands, so it's to be expected right?

Ok sorry about my BB sidetrack! I promise I won't post about it again until after the new episode on Sunday. I know you're probably thinking, "Jodi, seriously? Again? Talk about something else please!" I just get a little caught up in the madness of the BB House. It's my favorite guilty pleasure. Well that and Caramel Bugles. Have you tried them yet? They're amazing!

I think I need to get to bed. I'm starting to get a little punchy over here. If you're new to my blog, I don't really ramble on this badly most of the time. I'm extra chatty tonight. It must have been the ice cream sandwich I had earlier. Sugar before bed makes Jodi a chatterbox!

I would be thrilled if you would follow me and leave me a comment so I can follow you back. I'm, I think, just one follower away from 400, so that'd be a very cool milestone to cross today! Thanks either way for stopping by though. It was very nice to see you!

Oh!! Don't forget to enter my Onesie or Baby/Toddler Tee giveaway from The Wishing Elephant while you're here! You will fall in love for these designs, I'm sure of it!

Ok I'm off now! Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Shell said...

I'm kind of curious as to why Matt purposely threw the HOH.