Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ruffles!



1. Ruffled Laundry Bag - Urban Outfitters
2. Badgley Mischka "Randee" High Heel Ruffle Flower Sandals
3. Felted Vase - Caroline "Carrie" Kelley of Henwhistling
4. Falling Petals Tank in Pink Lady - DownEast Basics
5. I Love Green Ruffle Wristlet - HandmadeFun
6. Sea Green Sea Blue Ruffle Bracelet - Urban Farm Designs

*I'm not sure why, if I was just feeling flirty or feminine, but I wanted to share some lovely ruffles with you. Even if you don't consider yourself a girly-girl, sometimes you just love a ruffle!*

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Oooooh, I love me some ruffles! I think I like the shoes the best-- but with that designer, I know there's no way I could afford them!

~Elizabeth

HedgeHogi said...

Always love the Ruffle Bracelets or Cuffs. The shoes are so pretty! :)