Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friendly Friday



Friendly Friday is a great way to find new readers and followers for your blog! It's hosted by three lovely ladies: Christi at The Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier & Charla at Healthy Home Blog! Be sure to follow their blogs and say hello! And if you want to join in, add your blog to the linky on one of the above named blogs and start following.


Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! I've had a bit of a stomach bug this week, so I've been layin low, but now it's crunch time. I'm still not feeling much better, but my boyfriend's birthday is Sunday and preparations are majorly delayed. I promised him lasagna. I know, to an experienced cook, lasagna is nothing. But to me, who doesn't make much that requires any sort of effort, this is a serious undertaking.  I haven't even chosen which recipe I'm going to make yet. I'm trying not to psych myself out! Wish me luck. I may need it

Thanks for visiting me for Friendly Friday! If you do decide to follow me, please leave me a comment so I can follow you back!

Have a great weekend everyone!!


1 comment:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

thanks for stopping by Acting Balanced - following you back!