I've always been drawn to birds when it comes to decor, jewelry or stationary. I love the whimsy their images bring to the things around me! I've picked out a few of my latest favorites to share. I think they're all beautiful, interesting and functional. (Yes, even the ring! Decorating your finger definitely counts as a function!!) I hope you enjoy them!
1. Ceramic Owl Planter in Lemon Yellow - Fruit Fly Pie ($34 + sh)
2. Set of 10 Letterpress Notecards with Bird - Lark Press ($10 + sh)
3. Wingspan Bottle Opener - Anthropologie ($18 + sh)
4. Sleepin' Safari Throw Pillow - The Land of Nod ($19 + sh)
5. Nesting Birds - Uncommon Goods ($35 + sh)
6. Little Bird Sterling Silver Ring - Little Green Room ($15 + sh)