Friday, August 27, 2010

Friendly Friday


Friendly Friday is a great way to find new readers and followers for your blog! It's hosted by three lovely ladies: Christi at The Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier & Charla at Healthy Home Blog! Be sure to follow their blogs and say hello! And if you want to join in, add your blog to the linky on one of the above named blogs and start following.


Happy Friday! I seem to have developed the sore throat that most of my family had last week, so I am headed to bed to see if getting good rest helps me feel better. My ankle is also still achy after my scuffle with the hole in the backyard Wednesday. So I haven't had a great week, but I'm looking forward to the weekend's sunshine to cheer my mood. It's supposed to be sunny and mid to upper 80's on Saturday! Woo Hoo! I'm not usually one who really craves crazy heat, but after a rainy, gray week, I'm ready for some warm sunshine again! 

Today I received a set of beautiful Christmas Cards from Storkie.com to review, so look forward to that review (and giveaway) next week. You're going to like this giveaway, I'm positive!

Ok I'm off to bed. G'night everyone! If you're stopping by for the first time, I would love if you'd follow me and come back to visit soon! Leave me a comment and I'll follow you back too! Have a great Friday, Saturday, Sunday!!

No comments: