Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friendly Friday




Friendly Friday is a great way to find new readers and followers for your blog! It's hosted by three lovely ladies: Christi at The Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier & Charla at Healthy Home Blog! Be sure to follow their blogs and say hello! And if you want to join in, add your blog to the linky on one of the above named blogs and start following.

 Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a nice week. This week has been kind of long for me, but I'm so glad the weekend is almost here. We don't have any plans! I love a weekend with no plans because we can just go with the flow and see what happens. I also have a feeling we're both going to need some chill time to relax. Dan's been busy writing this week and had many late nights. So I know he'll be all over the idea of just relaxing this weekend. We also might go see Inception. Have any of you seen it? What did you think?

So for those of you who are new to Jodibee Designs, Welcome! I tend to get a bit chatty, as you can see by my little rant about the weekend. I love to window-shop online and share all the lovely things I find! And if that lovely thing comes with a nice price tag, all the better! Stick around and you're sure to find something you love (and have to have!) You won't have to feel guilty if the price is right too!

I also posted this month's Giftcard Giveaway Thursday. I'm giving away a $5 giftcard to the winner's choice of a bunch of different stores. Enter to win while you're here!

Thanks for stopping by! If you decide to follow me, please leave me a comment so I can follow you back! Have a great weekend everyone! Hope you all have wonderful weather and good times, planned or not!

5 comments:

Jessica B. said...

Hi stopping by from Friendly Friday, I'm already a follower of yours. Would love it if you'd follow back at Mom of all Trades. Have a great weekend!

crumbdonut said...

Hi! This sounds like fun. I already follow your blog, and if you have a moment you may follow me too at http://crummyoryummy.blogspot.com/. It sounds like you're in for a nice relaxing weekend. Enjoy! Now I'm off to enter your giveaway! ;)

Oh My Baby said...

I'm already a follower, just wanted to say hi :)

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Hope your weekend is turning out to be nice and relaxing and that no unexpected plans came up. :)

Debbie said...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!