Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture


I just learned about a cool new product from Twittermoms and I wanted to share! Do you love decorating with family photos but struggle with finding the time to get prints made, find the right frame and mounting it neatly? I know I would definitely display more photographs in my house if I had an easier way to do it.

Fracture is just that! Fracture prints your uploaded images directly onto glass AND sends it to you with everything you need to mount and hang it! Fracture prints are durable (shatterproof!) and safe (no sharp edges!). Doesn't that sound cool?! The result is a modern mounting system that is super easy!

Twittermoms and Fracture are giving 100 bloggers a chance to review their product. If I am chosen, I will get to review the product for myself and I promise to share my findings! I'm excited to try it and see if it really is as easy as they say!

I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://fractureme.com.

No comments: