Monday, August 9, 2010

New Yoplait Delights Parfaits

Everytime I turn around, Yoplait is coming out with a new tasty treat. Their latest delight is just that! New Yoplait Delights parfaits are wonderful! They are only 100 calories a cup and give you 2 different delicious layers of flavor!

They come in 4 delectable flavors: Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Torte, Crème Caramel and Triple Berry Crème. Yoplait Delights sent me the Lemon Torte and Chocolate Raspberry flavors to try and they are so good! Seriously, the Lemon Torte is to die for!! It's a creamy tart lemon yogurt with a sweet vanilla yogurt layer on top.  My new favorite treat! And at 100 calories, I can eat it without any guilt! (And it doesn't have that fuzzy fake-sugar taste that a lot of low calorie treats have!)


Yoplait Delights are traveling the country, sampling their new parfaits in commuter stations, shopping centers, and other high traffic areas in cities across the U.S. If you see a sampling team in your area, be sure to let your friends know! Blog or Tweet about it! Trust me, everyone is going to want to try these! And a free sample is always a good thing!


Yoplait Delights will be in Philadelphia Aug 10-13. If you're in or around the city and see a sampling team, post here and let me know!

If you aren't in the Philly area, check below to see if the sampling teams are coming to a city near you:

- Aug  9-13: Detroit
- Aug 17-20: Baltimore
- Aug 17-20: Cincinnati
- Aug 24-28: Pittsburgh
- Aug 24-27: Minneapolis

If the sampling team isn't going to be in your area but you still want to try Yoplait Delights, they are offering my readers a $0.50 off coupon here. If you try them, I'd love to hear your thoughts!


*Disclaimer - I was not compensated for this review, but Yoplait Delights did send me two samples of the product to try to review for my post. My opinions, however, are my own and were not influenced in any way by the company*

No comments: