Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Update

Hi everyone! I had a fairly busy weekend, so I'm getting a late start getting my blog posts up today. So I thought I'd send a quick update to let you know I'm still alive and to let you know what you can expect to see at Jodibee Designs this week.

This week I'll be featuring a review of Caitlyn Boyle's new book, Operation Beautiful: Transforming the Way You See Yourself One Post-it Note at a Time. It's a wonderful feel good book about empowering women to look at themselves positively. Caitlyn's Operation Beautiful campaign spread like wildfire across the country, and this book documents it from the very beginning. You will also get a chance to enter to win a copy of the book!!

I really enjoyed writing my Ruffles post last week, so I'm going to continue to post these themed features. Let me know if there's a category you'd love to see!

My first installment of the Pen to Paper Challenge will be posted this week too!

This Thursday is Movie Club night, and this week we'll be watching Mean Girls. I'm sure I'll have a commentary for it Friday morning. I knew my fair share of "Mean Girls" in school, so I'm sure I'll have a reaction. I also think Tina Fey is a fantastic talent and she wrote this film, so I'm interested in seeing this one.

I'll also be peppering the week with other conversation and chatter, and I'm sure I'll have something to say about Big Brother at least once this week. You know me by now...you can't avoid a BB post here! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: